Developer relations manager:
Developer Relations is one of Zigi’s primary growth engines. We are looking for a passionate Developer Relations manager to build a strong developer community & take a meaningful part in shaping our product. You’ll work closely with Zigi’s CEO & VP Marketing. The community you represent will have direct influence over the product strategy and direction of the company, helping Zigi demonstrate its technological leadership to the wider developer community.
You’ll play a significant role in accelerating the adoption of Zigi’s technologies.
You will lead all aspects of Zigi’s strategic community relationships, and be an ambassador for Zigi’s product and service offerings through social media, blogs, forums, presentations, and open-source contributions.This is a remote-first position, and you’ll work with our team based at our headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Position
- Be the first developers relationship persona in the organization and build this function from scratch
- Build a development ecosystem around the product,
- Increase awareness and evangelize Zigi
- Be the public face of Zigi at developer conferences, meetups, customer events, etc.
- Produce the content (articles, blog posts, podcasts, webinars, open-source, etc.) for different community needs.
- Lead conversations in the community about best practices in the field of development methods.
- Find new channels and ways for engaging with developers and team leaders.
- Work on opportunities to bring our audience into the top of the funnel.
- Monitoring, measuring and managing your community: Social media activities, technical articles and blogs, engagement on active channels like Reddit, etc, placing speakers at meetups and conferences.
Your Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Track record of personal engagement on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to effectively connect with developers, enjoy planning workshops, and attending technical events and conferences
- Analytical mindset and must have the ability to set goals, execute and measure the results
- Deep understanding of the developer ecosystem
- Ability to understand different developer personas and engage with all
- Passionate about building new products and sharing knowledge with the community
- Have led or been a key influencer in developer advocacy teams
- Fluent English and experience of speaking to technical audiences on webinars, meetups, conferences, etc.
Bonus points if you...
- Actively contribute to open-source projects
- Have wide coding experience in various full-stack web technology stacks
- Have an entrepreneurship background