Zigi is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our core team.
Zigi is shaping the way development teams around the world work. Our Production Engineering team is building and managing our production GCP cloud based environment in scale. Responsible for our up-time and does development to resolve issues on their own as well.
We are SOC2 and ISO compliant, this means our production engineering must understand the various restrictions and work with our CISO from time to time.
We are looking for a devops engineer to build new infrastructure-related features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to database. Our developer-centric approach places responsibility, ownership, and trust on each developer on their path to production. This is a remote-first position, and you’ll work with our team based at our headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Position
- Work with experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Our Stack - React.JS, Redux, ES6, node.js, python, golang, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Redis, postgres, Docker, GCP, Mac/Linux
Your Experience & Skills
- Strong technical skills, good system and infrastructure understanding
- Experienced with building the full application release cycle (CI/CD)
- Familiar with how modern services work and scale
- Networking, firewall rules management and application security knowledge
- Familiar with Linux environment, scripting and programming
- Ability to see the bigger picture and carry out system architecture planning
- Proven DevOps and Infrastructure experience - advantage
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that impacts our entire developers community
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathetic
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)
Bonus points if you...
- Have been a “go-to” person in your previous teams/organizations
- Have contributed to open-source software