Senior product manager
Zigi is looking for a brilliant senior product manager to join our fast-growing company.
Zigi’s team is driving product innovation and high-pace product delivery. You’ll join a multidisciplinary team, work closely with the CEO, and get the resources and support you need to make your impact and grow with us!
This is a remote-first position, and you’ll work with our team based at our headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
We strive to hire product managers who embrace excellence and are independent, innovative, and bold.
About the Position
You’ll take full ownership and have a massive impact on the company and product, owning the product line life cycle: developing, defining, and overseeing the product’s roadmap and managing it as required for the purpose of meeting deliverables for the business.
- Ongoing communication with our customers, and potential customers to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Define metrics and analyze data on usage and business performance
- Ongoing market research, with an eye for market gaps, opportunities, competitors, and potential partnerships
- Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features
- Deep understanding of UI/UX
- Gather feedback from our users and work closely with your colleagues
Your experience & skills
- At least 5 years’ experience as a product manager with a proven track record of delivering impactful products
- You possess natural ownership abilities and entrepreneurial qualities - you’re self-driven and you feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus
- You’re passionate about building great user experiences, and you have a keen eye for details, UX, and design
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of product decisions
- Analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions - you know your way around A/B tests, analytics tools and user interviews, surveys, and usability tests
- Fast learner, adaptive, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Previous experience leading SaaS products/ developer tooling or cloud infrastructure
- PLG products – Advantage
- A doer with a proven track record of making an impact as an entrepreneur, leader, or product manager
- Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator, and presenter
- Set goals, execute, and measure the results
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc or relevant experience in related fields
Bonus points if you...
- Have an R&D/developer background
- Possess a deep understanding of the developer ecosystem
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with your team
- Are able to understand different developer personas and engage with them all
- Have an analytical mindset
- Speak fluent English and have experience speaking to technical audiences on webinars, meetups, conferences, etc.